We woke up this morning and thought....Today is the perfect day to play outside! No work, no school just time to do whatever we want.....WOO HOO! So, Lynn, Lerin, Trent (her man!) and I headed out to a remote part of Snow Canyon state park to explore for a few hours. We had a blast and soaked in the sun and views of the canyon. We found petroglyphs, slot canyons, lizards, squirrel's and breathtaking vistas. There is nothing better than a great hike to lift your spirits and get you ready for another work week. We got lost for a bit, but just went up higher and higher to see if we could remember the way back to the car. Don't you fret....we made it back safe and sound! After our hike we hit Quizno's to have a bite and sat outside to keep enjoying this beautiful January day in STG..... Ah.... St. George in January-no inversion, no
fog, no
snow!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how I love the Bridges Family! Thanks for a quick little Bridges fix as I start another day here at Snow College! I love your family so much and miss you all!
Post a Comment