Thursday, September 24, 2009

FINALLY......The RACE has begun!

THIS IS THE WEEK -- Finally, the best show on TV is here! At my age, I decided that it is ok to have such "guilty pleasures." Also, just a side note -- I can't imagine life without DVR? I love it. I can't watch any show without having DVR'd it first -- watching commercials now drives me nutty! We also are quite addicted to a few other shows.....Burn Notice & The Closer (so good....off until January...sigh), The Office, Law and Order SVU (Lynn thinks Mariska Hargitay is "hot"), Top Chef (I watch this alone....Lynn HATES it, but Oh well...someday I will learn to cook), The Biggest Loser and Medium. So, YEAH for Fall and new TV shows!

1 comment:

Trask Tribe said...

BIGGEST LOOSER!!!!! Number one in my book. This season is a two tissue so far. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, it. If only I could loose right along with them as I watch it. Guess sitting on the couch with a bowl of ice cream doesn't equal a last chance work out. Dang it!