Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Email Surprise from Maryland!

I received this in my email last night along with a cute photo of Lerin and her companion.....made my day!

Dear Sister Bridges,
It has been our pleasure to have the opportunity to have your daughter in our ward, in our home and taking her and her companion out to eat. She has such a wonderful spirit. She just lights up the room. I love her laugh. She always has a big smile on her face. And the energy that she has is so powerful. I love it.
She has been working hard sharing the gospel with others.  Even though she has been in our ward only a short time, it feels like we have known her forever. Thanks for raising such a wonderful daughter and sharing her with us. We will be sad to see her move on when the time is right.
Thanks again for sharing your beautiful daughter with us.
Sincerely,
Shelly

1 comment:

Trask Tribe said...

AAWWWWW PAY DAY!!! Love It.