Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friends for Life!

Over the presidents day long weekend Alexa was able to come home and 3 roommates came along as well. Lerin was stoked to play with the friends for a few days and we LOVE having them here. These amazing girls feel just like our own kids. We love them all so much!


Sunday afternoon we had even more guests in the house for dinner. Lynn coached soccer for years up north and one of his old players, her mom, a japanese exchange student and three other girls came for church and dinner...so we had a FULL house for the day.




About an hour after dinner, I walked into our bedroom and this is what I found IN OUR BED --
All FIVE of the girls having their "sunday nap!"

2 comments:

Kiana Don said...

Seeing that picture made me tear up a little bit! I miss them all so much too! But great news! I will be closer and breathing the great southern utah air in no time! Miss you all!

Trask Tribe said...

Oh, what a familiar sight.