Monday, March 15, 2010

Best Time of Year!

I LOVE spring and FINALLY it has been a WARM, spring day here in STG.  So, I decided I had to write a quick post because it is a good day to live in the south!  This afternoon I hit the nursery and found some stuff to PLANT!!!  So, after a few hours outside I have pots filled with flowers, plus carrots and radishes in planted and in my garden. Yes!  Plus, my Rhubarb is looking full and promising!   There's nothing like getting my hands dirty and playing in the soil to lift my spirits!  

2 comments:

Chrys said...

AMEN, I felt the exact same way today! Except I only went to the nursery and looked. I am still trying to clean up before I plant. I am envious of your garden. What a glorious day, I hope Spring stays here for a while.

Paige said...

I always think of you when I see rhubarb. Or even hear the word for that matter.

Tell Amber hello!