A Windy March day in Logan as you can see by the awesome wind blown hair!
I can honestly say that I love this cute man more today than I did yesterday -- he makes me laugh, he tells me I'm beautiful every single day, he honors his priesthood, he is an amazingly patient dad, he is positive about everything, he serves others silently and often, he loves his children unconditionally, he thinks of others more than himself, he can fix anything, he loves to hike with me, he is a great brother to his sisters, he worries about "his" young men and prays for them often, he is never mad or angry, he always see's the good in others and most important....he still loves me! How lucky and blessed am I to have found such a man to spend forever with.
We are excited to be in the Logan temple again this weekend -- our 30th anniversary -- to witness Alexa's roommate and best friend Michelle marry her new best friend Braden. What a fun day it will be for us to share their wedding day as part of our own celebration.


7 comments:
Yah for Lynn and Jill! You guys are awesome. I have always loved that first picture of you two. You were both and still are a hot couple. Thank you for being such a great example to us. Congratulations!
I loved seeing you both this weekend. It makes me miss you even more though. I miss having you sit behind us each week. You are one "groovy looking" couple in your wedding shots. 30 years...congrats. Love you all...Ruth
What an awesome experience! I love your wedding pic. I hope to go to the Logan temple one day my aunt and grandparents were sealed there! My hubby and I were sealed in October. It was the most AMAZING experience of my life. We were able to go to the Manti Temple a few months ago for a sealing and it was awesome to do a live session...if you've never been it's worth the drive. Hope you are enjoying your spring break...hopefully you are somewhere warm instead of here in the rain!
Wow, what an amazing couple you are. I appreciate the great example and influence BOTH of you are to my family. Congratulations on the big 30, what a great way to celebrate too! Love your pictures too! Nice hair:)
That was so FUN, to see those pictures! I am still smiling thinking about life 30 years ago. Wish we had known you then. Loved what you had to say about Lynn. Life truely is so much better when you spend it with your best friend, like we do!
We loved being with you guys this past weekend! Can't seem to get enough of the Bridges Bunch. Missed seeing McKay though. Ireva, you're right! Everything you said about Lynn is true - he's amazing. But . . . he's lucky to have you too - you're pretty amazing yourself :) Love you all.
Congrats on 30 years of marriage! We loved the photos. You two were hotties and still are. Besides that, you are a lot of fun to be around. Have a great day.
Your friends,
Janet and Paul
Post a Comment