It has been almost a year since I have posted on my
blog.....sigh..... I decided TODAY that I want to be more diligent and
dedicated to my blog. I am NOT very good at keeping a journal these days
(from 15-35, I was a phenomenal) because "life" took over and
now it's been almost 20 years!
So, I decided to set a new goal to use my blog for family history and memories. I have loved looking through my Mother-in-laws journals now that she has passed. She wrote about meaningful family events and memories; always adding photos, notes from the grand-kids, humorous antidotes and she always included her testimony of Jesus Christ and His church as she spoke of her family that meant the world to her.
She is my inspiration today~
![]() |
| "Grandma Betty's 80th birthday party |
TEN: Lynn and I went to Ireland (beyond amazing) and London (cool to see ONCE) in June.
NINE: Amber is working hard and being a fantastic mom to the cutest "g-ma's girl" ever!
EIGHT: Kambria turned TWO on March 27th and Jadilyn turned FOUR in June
SEVEN: Lerin moved to Walla Walla WA for a "man" this summer to work. And.....YES, I graduated from Walla Walla High School and YES, he is the nephew of one of my best friends from high school and YES, his Dad is the Bishop of my old ward and YES they met on their mission (hummmmmm...)!
SIX: Alexa moved to Provo (sigh) to find a "big girl" job in her field and possibly a man!
FIVE: McKay is still in STG trying to find his way in life. Still loves to climb the red rocks.
FOUR: Lynn is in the Bishopric of a YSA Ward and loves it ~ he is scared they might make him move back to the high priest quorum in the home ward someday.
THREE: I am the first counselor in the Stake YSA Relief Society presidency (I love it too, but I keep calling it young women's because that seems to be all I know, go figure!).
TWO: We have been in Saint George SIX years this month (sorry old pals up north...we aren't coming back - ever!)
ONE: My cute mom passed away on Christmas day. She was 88 years old. My Dad is having a hard time without his sweetheart, but is adjusting to the single life at the South Towne Ranch in Sandy. He turns 90 on September 1st.
![]() |
| Yes, we stayed in this gorgeous Manor for 3 nights! |


2 comments:
Loved it!
I agree you slacker, keep updating this thing! I printed mine for Christmas last year and it's been so fun to reflect on. Looks like life is going well for you, keep blogging! :)
Post a Comment