Thursday, July 12, 2012

Twin Congrats in Order!

What a great day it has been!  First a call from Alexa saying SHE GOT A BIG GIRL FULL TIME JOB!!!!!!!!  Which is amazing news, since she graduated from USU over a year ago.  Whew.... So proud of her and her determination.  She will be working for Vivint in Provo as a scheduling coordinator.  


Next, Lerin found out she received a Udvar-Hazy School of Business scholarship for next year.  Woo Hoo!  Money for school is always a bonus.  Plus, she was asked to be on the Institute Council and the Collegiate DECA President as well.  She will be busy!


And even more next -- Abby Doman (a cute 13 year old family friend) is celebrating her ONE year mark with her NEW HEART!  She asked everyone to help her celebrate the occasion by "paying it forward" by doing something for someone else today ~ since she is so grateful for the sacrifice her donor family made in giving her a new heart.  I had FUN doing a few anonymous things for people today in honor of Abby.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I still can't believe the twins are so grown up. I swear I just babysitting them last week.

Dash Interiors said...

What a cute family you are! Love your blog makes me smile

http://abpetite.blogspot.com/