
Lerin opened her mission call last night and she has been called to serve in the the BALTIMORE MARYLAND mission! The mission covers Northern Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and a piece of Pennsylvania. She will enter the MTC on August 5th -- which happens to be her mothers birthday...what a great birthday present, I think?! We are so proud of her and are so excited to finally have a missionary in our family! Lerin loves the Lord, is humble, grounded and will be an amazing example to those she will serve in her area. Woo Hoo!!!
8 comments:
Congratulations! That is very exciting!
Congrats Lerin! So exciting. Are the twins really adults? I swear they are still in high school. I guess that means I am getting old.
Jill... what a great blessing for a great person... both you and her! Enjoy the summer getting her ready!
Hi Jill,
Cograts to Lerin. She will love it back east. My other daughter, Danielle, served in the Washington DC mission. It was awesome and fun to pick her up in the end. Hey, are you going to that Tech class tomorrow. If so, I'll see you there. I love your family picture!
Congrats Lerin! That is such a beautiful part of the country. Good Luck.
That is a beautiful picture. I hope the Elders can stay focused with a drop dead sister in their mission.
Wow! Tell Lerin congrats! My husband went to Virginia and he absolutly loved it there! Very exciting news.
I have no idea how I came across your blog, but I just have to say that I served in that mission 2 years ago. It is awsome! You will love it!
Post a Comment