The day was filled with church (which boosted my spirits by leaps and bounds,
great talks and Marilynn's RS lesson were wonderful), my homemade strawberry pie (a gift to myself), NEW Golf Clubs (Thanks Lynn!), dinner cooked by Lynn and the girls, the Worldwide Mormon Cookbook (Thanks girls...it looks awesome by the way), new gardening tools and hose attachments (Thanks McKay..he always comes up with funny random gifts...love his sense of humor)and the best present...playing with cute Jadilyn all afternoon. She is becoming independent and funny!
We ended the day catching up with the twins lives, planning our summer adventures while sitting on the back patio until dark. Then we headed in to catch the AMAZING RACE FINALE! Some day I will get chosen for the show...I just know it!
4 comments:
sounds like you had am amazing day. Being a mom is a wonderful gift God has given us. You and your daughter look sooo much alike. your grad-daughter is too cute. my family and I watch Amazing Race as well.....Jae
I'm not all that into Mother's Day either, but...I think it for more than just mothers, but for all woman who have helped shape human beings into who they are. I appreciate the influence you have been in my life!
New clubs?! That's sooo cool!! I didn't know you golf! I used to go with Heidi all the time, and then got my husband to go and now he's the one who gets to go, and for some reason I'm the one staying home with Jaxon!! Not that I'm complaining ;) We took him on the course with us a few weeks ago, and lets just say we are going to wait a while before we do that again!! I gotta go check out that recipe book too-I've seen it advertised but I haven't got to look at the recipes...I agree with you about mother's day-
It was so darn fun to see you at Millcreek's graduation. You are OFF work now, yea!! You made it.
Enjoy your summer. Give me a call when your around & ready for your bug spray.
I'm headed to Oscar's tomorrow with Heidi, Kathleen & Amber for celebration of them making it through another year (gosh, without me too).
LOVE YOU........
Post a Comment